vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Slow Poke


KL is not a bad place to start a morning.
When busses are still moving at an acceptable pace, not blowing poisonous carbon monoxide like a bloody chimney while they are not racing buses from other companies to the next stop in a distance. Such nuisance.

Recently, I realised that my attention span (of reading articles in particular) has gone from fairly long to short and now, none. I resort to reading headlines (skim) at the website daily, and conveniently decided to leave it at that. I can't even finish up a short article. As far as I remember, I used to be able to read everything off the internet. Kaypoh news, serious news,relevant or irrelevant articles. Even comments.

But it didn't happen when I was reading books. But, I kept forgetting details and find myself flipping previous pages again (sometimes the entire chapter) altogether. But at least I can go on and on reading without stopping.

I read the headlines, scrolled down as I skimmed through, rolled my eyes and click 'X' on the top right corner.


Is high speed broadband slowing me down?

No comments: