vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone.
how's the celebrations?

Mine was superb. I Overslept and missed the fireworks. In a haste I grabbed my camera and went out only to realised I left out my memory card.

Gah...

Would you believe that? Anyway I can get a good view from my place, can see the one at Genting and various parts of KL. Just missed the perfect photo opportunity, cos I did not do my homework and slept instead.

Anyway, here I am sitting at the airport waiting for the next flight out cos I Overslept. Read again: Overslept. Gah. Signs showing, I'm getting old. I blame the good weather and too much sleep the evening before. Sigh.

Happy New Year, folks.

(licking my own bitter wounds for not being punctual. And definitely paying a hefty price)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

missed your flight from where? To where?