vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Friday, July 17, 2009

Of Time and Bomb

What lies used to be a dead bomb but its ticking away now. What do I do to stop it? Why hadn't I leave this place with the when planted bomb when I had the chance to? Why even venture into that place knowing there was a bomb planted there, even though it was dead.

Out of curiosity? How much time do I have?

Life is about taking risks, they say. Take especially the wrong ones, I'd say. When does the learning stops? We get experience from all the wrong moves we make, but where does it end? How do we know we came out the better, and not repeat the same mistakes again and again?

Whoever came out with this "learning process" must have been very successful in the marketing business for being able to "package" even bad experiences nicely.





No comments: