vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

2's Company, 3's a Crowd


Alot of things happened lately. I never saw this coming, not this one. I almost freaked out when I found out.

I guess I had some sort of phobia regarding certain things. I'm not gona drop names, and to those who knows what I am talking about, bingo, those who doesn't, go figure!

It gives me chills just thinking about it.

You see this group of people with common interest. It stops there. Normal conversation revolves around that common interest that we have and all things general. In your mind, you draw lines clearly, as not to allow them to penetrate into your private life, you feel there is no need to. It's funny how intuition decides for us who we can trust and who we cant. Sometimes its not entirely about trust, its about being comfortable telling things that you normally need to dig your guts out to tell. However, there are times when you meet people that you simply felt ever so comfortable to talk to, and you can just yak away about your private life as if its just another ordinary story.

But what if some people tries to cross that invisible line that you've carved in your mind? Unnecessary dramatical stories, unnecessary questions that require answers, unnecessary phone calls and short messages. The frequency? Endless.

From their point of view, you are their close friend. Just because you never fail to lend an ear each time they need to spill their inner thoughts? What if you only see them as just friends? Not that close friend we-share-every-single-thought kind? It has to be mutual, isn't it?

They cannot understand the fact that being part of a group doesnt mean that everything has to be done together. What is wrong if you choose to mingle more with certain group members whom you click well with, or already share a close bond with? The fact that if the entire group were to hang out together, chances are the number of topics discussable revolves around that same old thing, cos you simply refuse to go further.

It's a big mess right now, and I didn't quite like the idea of someone I'm not willing to be held answerable to calling up all the time asking me where I am, what am I doing and who am I with.

And the fact that some other issues pop up out of nowhere, freaks me out now. Period. I feel threatened and stalked. Buddy-stalked.

Mess. Mess. Mess.

I crap a whole lot here. Too much input. Needed output. I just dont feel comfortable.
My definition: 2-3's company, more than that its a crowd~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound pathetic but i kinda wish dat sum1 wud call to ask "where am i", "what am i doing", "how am i" from time to time. (other den from Will ofcos)
Its difficult to build dat kinda friendship i had in secondary sch/college here. I duno why. Somehow, nobody here clicked with me.
Think you're lucky to hav a buncha friends. Maybe you should appreciate it?

Anonymous said...

that.person.is.definitely.NOT.me.i.guess

hehehehehe... kesiannya.. i know the feeling of kena stalked.. mindfcuking sial... u gotta put a stop when u gotta put a stop. g'luck, mate!

iamjamiesher said...

skunky,
its not as simple as it seems.
its complicated when you act as a bridge between two groups of people, acting as the neutral person. so when you hang out with one group, and another finds out, they will ask the other group why they're not asked along. It's hard to be in between you know?

thamby!
its definitely not you, babe! =P
hehe. hugs!

Anonymous said...

ah... now i get what you mean. I agree. I agree I really do. Really really do...

Anonymous said...

Sis, sorry I had to desecrate your blog with this msg, but im dwinking hundred plus now, thinking of you.
Now, Hundred Plus is officially your embassador. (no, not the other way round) *giggle*

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)