vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Thursday, December 07, 2006

This vs That

I barely have time to watch tv. No CSI, no documentaries, no MTV.

Hello early mornings. Goodbye late-nights. (mental & physical torture~)

TTDI is my new place, for now. Bye bye M Tower.

A place where the the 13th floor were labelled 12A.

I spend more time on the roads and in front of the computer than anything else.

My eyes are getting a good beating out of it.

I am seated in a place where I can't tell if its day or night; other than my faithful Swatch.

Cramped, messy and noisy.

Stinks, its warm and I think its perfect for fungus to grow.

Computer terminals are yellowish white in colour and Dusty (I miss seeing all-black Dell computers complete with LCD monitors)

I am not used to seeing H.U.G.E servers being planted everywhere in a cramped, already - overcrowded room.

I missed the slim rack servers.

I'm a spoilt brat. M Tower spoilt us~

Missed the strawberry scented floor polish in the washroom that gets cleaned twice a day.

It stinks. It's small. Has got stale air that can kill a fly in an instant.

Missed the 26 high speed elevators servicing all 44 floors. (I have 8 elevators servicing 22 floors now~ pathetic)

Missed the security.

Miss the convenience of having a bank underneath my feet..

...

We only realise what we've got when its gone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking back the time when you were in MAYBANK... you complained quite alot bout the lift, didn't you?

BTW, eh, i didn't know your office relocated?

Anonymous said...

Cow's working near Rat...
BUT... Rat's better off than Cow.

but how can I compare a condo with a commercial space anyway? heh~~~

but ya nearer to 1Utama now if that's any bonus~~~

Anonymous said...

awww.... but hey, try WHYTEEELLE 4th floor and you'll know which is hell! muahahaha!!! damn, i really dislike dat place so much that i'm stil talking about it eventhough i've ciao-ed for ages! btw, no one says working life is fun in M'sia :(

--thamby

iamjamiesher said...

skunk the funk,
im spoilt~ =P

rat,
its not at all a bonus when i have to slog 12 hours a day. takes a toll, mentally

thamby,
=P i hate that place now =P