vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Goodbye

Year 2006 is almost over and done. 2 more weeks and we can kiss 2006 goodbye.
Hello 2007.

Early this year...

Got booked an hour into the new year.
Still reminiscing about the past, literally living in it.
Still unsure about alot of things.
I run for hours just to mentally run away from mindfcuking thoughts. (although i never like jogging~ - figured that it worked)
Was a one time movie freak. No more. I'm so outdated now.
Worked hard, played hard.
Realised that I trust people too easily. I was entangled into a single sided story. Silly~
As the days passed by, I am emotionally retarded. Partially handicapped.
I'm too far from that Word. Nor was I looking for it.
I'm tired.

Sometime mid year...

Badminton became a part of my life again.
Played like its nobody's business.
A drastic change of lifestyle.
(thats why I dont have time to catch all the movies in the cinema~)
I'm glad that its towards the "healthier" side..
The more people you mix around with presents new problems.
Secrets, stories, and backgrounds.
It's a challenge.

Nearing the end of the year..
I'm still in one piece, bracing for the brand new year ahead. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good one there, babe!
although you are still far from that word, at least i'm happy that you are no longer near those mindfcuking thoughts of whether to or whether or not to...

--thamby

Anonymous said...

Its sad, I don't know about your little problem there, But lets just put it this way,:
You might have lotsa shoulders to cry on, when you want to.
Altho I can't literally 'be there' when you call, but I'll send you tissue papers and even handkerchiefs (or even bathing towels) since I've got your address (read: NOT email), and even call you in the middle of the night when you need it.
Happy? Hehe
There's alot of people who're loving you right now... more than you know.
Don't dwell on the negatives. Life's better when you learn to see the bright side of things