vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, people!

Nothing new. I start the new year almost the same every year. Getting a ticket for faulty tail lights was so last year. This year, it was a "blast". I meant it, literally. The year that was ended with a game of badminton, junior against the seniors. The match ended a draw, cos we ran out of time. All of us got ourselves a good shower (a cold one~) and headed to Neway, Cheras. I'm just a bathroom singer, not public. (I still don't understand why we had to travel all the way from Megah to Cheras for the same place we can get at Bandar Utama. It's not like anyone's gonna spend the final moments of 2006 in a cramped room singing our lungs out) Or why a karaoke session at all? Why not we just pig out on food and talk crap instead? Don't bother reading.

The session at Neway began with us pigging out on food, cos we're all drained of our final reserves of energy to do something else. And then the singing session. Ladida.

I noticed the little notice reminding the patrons not to throw cakes and stuff in the room - Dont dirty the place. Will charge additional RM200 for that. Well I thought, its nothing to be bothered about. Nobody's playing with cakes tonight.

Cut to the chase (You don't expect me to give you names of the songs they sing, don't you?), came the countdown. The 10 numbers counting down. ... 3,2,1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
(PssssSTTTT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SPlat splat splat TUTUTUTUTUTUTUUTUTUTUTUT)

Genius. Came the spraying of the most forbidden of substances. Someone was turned into Santa. Hey, I thought christmas was over, we wont need it until end of this year. I wasn't Santa for that night, but I think I had a mouthful of the foul smelling "substance". Before any of us got up, the Neway guys are already at our door. Perfect. Now the whole room looked as though something just exploded. -.-"

Thats when the RM200 I cant be bothered about came into the picture. Haha. They were gonna charge that to our bill. Ironically, we're all laughing at the whole incident as if it was a Joke. Thank goodness we have someone with us who managed to do some of the talking with the "more important people" there. We were spared but we had to do the cleaning.

What did I do for New Year you might ask? I was wiping a black PVC couch. Heh.

It's a brand new year. Some things never change.

People still campout at coffee places. Looked as if it will explode anytime. Anytime.

My new year resolution is to quit coffee. Again. I opted for smaller cups (the only problem is that its a single shot of pure espresso, served in a tiny little cup). Potent as hell. I still love the pastries they have. Tell me I'm gonna quit soon. I mean it.

Happy new year everyone!

No comments: