vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Paint

"There are some experiences in life which shouldn't be demanded twice from any man" - George Bernard Shaw



Home sweet home.
Grass is greener, air is fresher, time crawls.
What's better than waking up each day (un-military style~) to a hot cup of coffee and breakfast served?
What's better than getting out of bed each day just to have breakfast with ya family and go back to sleep?

Ahh...

Anyway, I took sis' CLK to KL. Pleasant ride. Maiden trip out of town, and so far south to central Malaysia. But I reckon it was a pleasant one. And oh, the news that grazed the cover recently, the tropical storm, I experienced it first hand.


I drove with 150% care!

Yummy. Perfect weather conditions.
Looks like a tornado/cyclone, but its not. Just a bunch of dark angry clouds.
You should be able to tell of why it took so long to get to the north as compared down south. Picturesque. Believe me, it looked even better off-the-picture.
Thong-wearing bus? Interesting.

I know..keeping your hands and eyes busy while driving is dangerous, but I can't resist~

Does that make you wanna go out of KL right this moment?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I know..keeping your hands and eyes busy while driving is dangerous, but I can't resist~" <--- tau pun!

iamjamiesher said...

skunky sisty mama lada!
hahahaha! picture perfect moments!! How can anyone resist!
hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... the nagging will go on...
BWHAHAHAHHA...