vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Do we look Weak?

Do we look weak when we let ourselves succumb to emotional letdowns?

Or do we pride in being able to pick ourselves up from the shittiest moments?

If ever we could avoid anything like this, there won't be any chances to better ourselves and also be a stronger person emotionally and mentally.

When people talk to you about their emotional sufferings, listen instead of offering your-point-of-views. Most of the time people who are in deep shit usually have part of their brains shut; simply means that they just cannot absorb things regarding issues close to them at that point of time.

I am starting to think that I'm a little bonkers. Heartache is a pleasure. It triggers my mind. It makes me think. I enjoyed putting the pieces of puzzles together. The prize for putting it together; priceless. It just thrills me.

No comments: