vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mugged

I was on my way to meet up my friends at one of my friend's place, a two storey shop lot. The commercial centre was a quite remote, away from the bustling city, amongst a rapidly developing housing estate but scarcely populated.

A total of 10 lots per block. A 2 metre wide pavement lined the shop front. White flourescent lights illuminate the otherwise dark area. The entire stretch of shops are lighted up.

I walked down the walkway towards my friend's place. Weirdly enough, its totally dark from where I stand. I was at the car park next to the stretch of shoplots. My friend's place would be the second last unit from where I stand.
I was never afraid of the dark, so I walked on. Being mugged was the last thing on my mind. Never crossed my mind either. Almost 10 metres to the entrance, I see shadows of people moving in right in front of me. One, two, three, four, five, six. From their silhouettes, they are obviously men. Besides that my earlobes picks up sounds of grunts and alot of spitting. Argh..bloody disgusting.

I filled my thoughts with the possibility of being mugged for real; it just comes spinning into my conscious mind. As if on cue, I found myself speeding up the stairs, while trailing me were heavy stompings. I knew I was in trouble. I don't have time to figure out what was actually happening. I screamed for my friends to let me in, as the stompings get louder, they are getting nearer. Faster, damn it! Friends saw my terrified face and the moment I got in, I hit it shut, and locked it immediately.

Beast of men they were, they try to break their way in. Beasts they were, it gets harder with each blow towards the door. There is no such thing as steel grill or any form of reinforcement governing the door. The knob is the only silver shiny thing you can find on the door. Damn it.

While the door could still take in a couple more hard blows, I am worried about one thing: the knob. It seemed to loosen with each blow. Bang bang bang, and more bangs. The knob holding back the threat is now vulnerable, it was about to get ripped off.

*---*"

Fantastic dream.
I don't remember what happened after the guys got in. I remembered being assulted, and was asked to hand over things I can't recall. It's about me and door knobs. Door knobs.

Hey, give me a number for door knobs, I think I should get a bit of windfall through all the knobs I dreamnt of. haha.
Don't play play, if ever you dream about Andy Lau, there's a number for it too. So what not for a knob, huh?! =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There, you did it again. Your dreams are ... vividly violent!
You and your attempt to fool me (and other readers), that its just a dream... buat takut jer. phew~~