vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mindful Babble

Bummer. I was trying to complete and post a bulletin on friendster when the connection just went poof. Only on Friendster. Bulletin are quite fun things to do ya know (kudos to those who came up with lists of questions that seemed to tackle a person's emotion all round).

So lets put that Friendster thingy behind. I've been trying to refresh the page and all that, without copying my post in the first place, so its all lost now. That was a darn Long posting Okay... and its now lost. Bah.

Freak weather we get these days. Its chilling at night when I sleep. But the feeling was just nice, I dread to get out of bed in these perfect sleeping conditions.

Its funny how you get yourself used to the people at work each and every day. One scan at the work area and you know who's in and who's not. It's also amazing how a simple smile can make people's day. You don't have to know them to acknowledge them. It's a kind of respect you show for people. Smiles and nods are polite, but staring is rude.

I guess I'm just pleased with how things are right now.

"Do you know what a compromise is?
Its not bending the law, its an agreement reached by mutual concessions."


A compromise wont hurt you in the long run.

No comments: