vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A Spike in my Wallet

Comfort shopping is my weakness.

Oh let me correct this, its not comfort shopping, I wasnt comforting myself through hurting my wallet. Hehe.

It was something you lay your eyes on. But did nothing when you first saw it.

...

Then it just keeps playing in your mind, kept playing and kept playing.
In-born talent to remember things to the details. Certain things.
Until one day I just couldnt take it anymore and the result was :

A spike in my wallet.

Many of us are aware of the harm that UV rays can do to us, although most of us took care of the skin, and more often than not, forgot about the eyes. I'd rather get sun burnt that be blind.

Hence the need for protection.

*sounds so damn self-comforting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here.. Laid my eyes on a pair of Guess and damn laa...thinking about it every SINGLE day! How, you tell me HOW? :(

Anonymous said...

look at e excuses u gave yaself!
tsk tsk~!
u need only one pair...
and how many have u own by now?!
tsk tsk tsk...

self comfort words indeed...