vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Last Straw


In one way or another, everyone must have had their moments of 'the last straw'.
The final annoyance that's enough to drive you up and over the wall, so much to make you decide that Enough is Enough. For one last time, you've decided, it's for one last time.

People now are much more selfish than they were 10 years ago. People behave in a bizarre ways, react in strange kooky ways. I am one innocent soul.

What was real?

Come to think about it, the difficult time that you made me go through on my own was very selfish of you. Come to think of it now, I felt that those weren't real. All I can think of now is how disgusted I am. I need to look deeper into myself on why I am feeling that way.

How far can you go to forgive someone?

I chuckled over my naivety and yes, I've had my last straw and moved on, what about you?

No comments: