vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Saturday, August 09, 2008

I was Tagged!

Rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged, and to read your blog.

Disclaimer: What I’m about to write is my personal opinion. Any objections to what I’m about to pen down, can be voiced out in the ‘comment’ page. Thank you.

1) My appreciation for music has gone to the next level. =)

2) Very much a thinker. I have a lot of time to myself.

3) I subconsciously watch Oprah everyday.

4) Chuck aside books that I find hard to read and only pick them up when I ran out of books to read.

5) PD (public display) of nose digging annoys me. A lot.

6) Sucker for Japanese food and Starbucks.

7) Is contented with life at the moment but never shut doors to new opportunities.

8) I'm a learner. Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.

Tagged:
1) Thamby!
2) Thamby's other half, the invi man *grins*
3) Zu can i tag you back?
4) TZ, you're the man.
5) kesatria gelap gas kecil tikus

Siapa siapa yang nak di-tag. Sila tag diri sendiri, and drop me a comment to read them. =)

2 comments:

TZ said...

Oops... i got another tag! Now i have two outstanding tag... need to catch up!!!...

Anyway, thanks for tagging me eh!

Anonymous said...

rodent finally found time to play this tag thing :-)