vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

On and On

The rain had not been such a blessing.

The temptation to just fall asleep at work in such cool weather is so difficult to resist.

Me: Hello..Good morning.
Guy: Eh, hello. Wanna ask you something about this. I have been having problems. I can't see the rates panel..I've tried everything, logging in and out, rebooting my computer but still I can't see it.
Me: How long has this been happening? And can I have your Id please?
Guy: Not quite sure. The last time I logged on was last month, so perhaps my colleagues had been using it. Usual thing, I just had my password reset yesterday. Too many passwords to remember.
Me: Yeah too many passwords to remember, and they expire at different times. At least 8. Okay, I've checked your Id, you should be able to see this this and this. Which is missing?
Guy: I'm seeing none of those you mentioned.
Me: (-__-") That's odd. Is any of your colleagues experiencing the same thing? Very much appreciate it if you can check with them.
Guy: Okay. Hold on a sec.

1 minute later ...

Guy: Hello hello .. theirs are working fine. They can see all the panels.
Me: Okay. In that case, I will need to raise a ticket stating your problem and have them check the settings for you.
Guy: Eh. Like that ar. Eh wait. Since they are gonna check it anyway, can you just use my ID and log in?
Me: We're not authorised to do that.
Guy: I'll give you my password. It's Geram@455.
Me: What?
Guy: Geram. G.e.r.a.m.@.4.5.5.
Me: Geram tuu.
Guy: Frustrated sebab kena tukar password selalu. Dan lepas tukar pun lupa selepas satu hari.
Me: Okay, I'll see what I can do. But pasal password, I tak leh tolong.
Guy: I'm learning to live with it. And thanks!

A very small part of my job is to make people's day. And it often swing both ways. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so similar wei...
raise S.O.S ticket...
PC tak boleh bukak, nak raise macam mana? dah S.O.S!
dat's what i hear every week! -.-"

iamjamiesher said...

muahah..
his password was GERAM.

that one i beh tong