vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Appropriate Ding

I have a habit of talking about things on the surface.
Like the water mosquito, gliding on the surface of the water without breaking the water molecule tightly bonded together.

When cornered, I do not brush things off, but I can reason with you, and most of the time, it made sense.
As impulsive as I am, it is sometimes quite hard to get me to do things against my will.
But it was not in a non-sensible manner.
My mind is a logical mind (i.e. I think with facts and figures; though not entirely exclusive)

I have been tingling jiggling and fiddling with it.
I embarrassed myself for showing so little respect for it.
I've got my fair share of scoldings and nagging that I should do it: the conventional way.

It's high time I take things seriously now. I had been subconsciously suppressing all the thoughts of it, in fact I have never gave it a second thought. I just brushed them off as irrelevant.

I'm gonna learn to play the ...


Triangle |>











This ...





Eh ... What were you thinking?

No comments: