vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Over and Off


I am embarassed by the things I blurted out of the mess in my head.
My head was spinning endlessly; I was lost in a myriad of my own thoughts as a result of all that spin.
It was spinning out of control before I managed to come back to my senses, and think with a clear conscience.

All I did was to question myself.
It wasn't hard to conclude; I certainly didn't like to be a part of a x = y equation either.
In an instance, the scattered pieces fell into place, I got overboard with my words.
I need to dump my head into the sand and remain there for a while.

When someone stops believing in themselves, it affects people who believed in them.

*paws...*

Sometimes all it takes is to put yourself in someone else's shoes.

1 comment:

TZ said...

Dump your head into the sand and remain there for a while... Sound like ostrich... :-p what happened?