vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Laws of Attraction

I don't know how to explain this.
In Hokkien, they call it "miao yen".
In Bahasa Melayu, "Jodoh Kucing"?
In English, I haven't figured out a term for this yet.

Honestly, have you ever been stared at by cats?



This cat actually came running when I was walking up the stairs while holding a can of 100Plus in hand. Okay this one didn't stare at me, he was looking at that can of 100Plus. Guess cats don't just live in a place, they behave like they should be. Badminton Hall resident the blue eyed cat.


God.

Mamak cat. Can't even see the face. He walked over when I took a seat at one of the chairs. -_-


Is this getting ridiculous?

I realise its not food. Cos I wasn't eating or having any food source with me. Or do I smell like food?

Either they stare or they give me this look.


Other's will give me this. Back rubs and rolls.


What do you think?

No comments: