vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Maxis..

Activate call waiting..
me : *dial 123.. wait patiently
*tuuuuu
O : Hello Mr Ong..How can i help you?
me : Im not mr ong,im his daughter, and im calling up to activate the call waiting service.
O : ok.whats your number?
me : (number)
O : ok.So can i speak to Mr Ong then?
me : Nope, cos He's in alorsetar and im here in kl.
O : Oh..i have to speak to mr ong because i need to verify some details with him.
me : but i called up yesterday, and i was told that all i need is his IC number and address for verification.
O : er..could you please hold the line..

*maxis song playing....
me : *waiting..
me : *stil waiting...
me : DARN! *click*

me : *Dials 123.. (hopes for another operator)
O : Hello Mr Ong, How can i help you?
ME : im not mr ong, and im calling up to activate the call waiting thing.
O : ok.is it for this number?
ME : yes it is. (was waiting for her to ask me dad's details)
O : Ok.we're done.thanks for calling maxis ... centre.
ME : (WTF?!) whats wrong with that guy earlier.cilaka mia..verify his head!

so we're talking about proper procedure?muahaha..sue me!

No comments: