vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Mess

2 days ago i parked my car in front of a salon.next to the salon is a workshop (for bikes i reckon).
as usual, its hard to find a space, so when u came across one, you take it. (im bloody sick of finding parking spaces.and right now, i think i
can do side parking with my eyes closed.haha.sorry.that was abit too much..)
had a rough day at work ( with a tolerable amount of stress) - and partly because capowner chose to ignore me . so the last thing i need is more trouble.
i got back to my car, and i saw 3 cement blocks placed right behind my car. (wtf~)

obviously, people from the workshop did that.so i walked over to the workshop, and asked the mechanic if he could move the blocks for me.he looked up at me but didnt say anything.
he got up and walked to the back of the workshop, and reappeared with gloves.(he's wearing a surgical mask (dont know how that help in a workshop!!!)).
i was looking at him and he blurted "What are you looking at? (WTF?!!) Cant you wait?Cant you see that i went in to get the gloves?"
then i said "I didnt say anything at all.why are u saying that im urging you to do it faster?"
his reply was "No you didnt say anything, but you look like you're urging me" (WTF!!)

i was stoned.earlier on i said i had a bad day at work + capowner ignoring me, and was it a crime not to be smiling?and who would be smiling if you find 3 cement blocks behind your car when all you
wanted to do at that time is to go home get a shower and a good rest?!whats wrong with these people!
and its not like i walked into the workshop and order him to move it for me, i asked politely.i stil thank him for removing the blocks, though he did it like i owe him 3 million pounds.didnt think he responded to it, but
it didnt matter.i dON CARE.Ugh..

sometimes there's alot of things going on in your head, and when you're deep in thought, you probably wont be smiling.im not some clown who has a smile painted on the face.right now, it offends people when you're not smiling.
next time, people might get sued for not smiling, or worse, get hanged for not smiling.

**

whats the feeling of getting the disgusted look from others when you try to speak?
im not sure.what does it mean? that you should just shut up? i don know..
im fighting for my own self worth, and i do that for myself, not to prove to others what im capable of doing.just because i get to places they dont get to go, doesnt make me a stuckup.
i know where i want to be, and i have goals to achieve.while i do that, its not like im cheating my way up.there's no shortcut.so instead of doing things their way, they let it out on me
by showing their disgusted faces.i wont say that it affects me in anyway at all, but what i couldnt understand is that why that? why a disgusted face? ...

No comments: