vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Monday, October 09, 2006

Spam!

"I think I saw a picture of you. Is that you?" (I kinda forgot the exact sentence, but it sounds something like this)
Haha. Click on that link and you're dead meat. Your computer, I meant. Or just MSN.
It's pretty tempting to click on that link, especially when it mention something about YOU, and a picture of you supposedly posted somewhere on the Internet. You are just so tempted to click on that link and find out for yourself.

Curiosity kills the cat, almost. When I first saw that kind of link, coming from a friend that OFTEN send over links to funny videos and music clips, I was so tempted to click on that link. But then again, my intuition tells me something else.
It's not the first time such a thing happened. So why take the bait now?

Just last night, bro texted me and told me about the trojan. Home pc got infected, and what happens next is his msn account starts spamming all the people in his list, sending the malicious link to each of them, spread it other unsuspecting MSN users.

So becareful pals, dont fall for phony temptations. Most of the time it promises nothing but destruction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take e Apple damnit...
take e damn Apple :-P

aPPLES ARE GOOD FOR cOwSsSSsSsssss...
c.l.i.c.k i.t...

iamjamiesher said...

evil...