vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Babbbb

Nyarrh.
What's next?

Life is so monotonous right now.
I should just quite my job and take a year off and go travel.
Haha.

Harry Potter craze is immense. Insane, really. They should set up a counter or two or half a counter for those who didn't wish to be part of the Potter craze yet. Let us watch the lao ya movies, please.
So heartless.

I'm a big fan of Starbucks. (Not that you don't know of, I just wanna say it again). I vowed to quit coffee. I had a tall BananaJavaChip just this afternoon. One time only-larh. They serve tea too. So chill~

I'm forever hungry these days. Food is a blessing.

Seen some new places this weekend. I'm so full of it right now. Lots to think about and consider.

Cure my sweet-tooth urges please.

I should take a flight off to Penang this Friday and meet my parents, and grandma.


So much babbling.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nyeks... food craving huh? pakai makan jer laa. hehe.

So far, my exercising schedule...
simming: 1 time
jogging: 0 time
badminton: 0 time
sit ups or any kinda home exercise: 0 time

Fine. Point made. Mari pigi makan.

wey, gime about... 2 months pls (if i haven't changed my job by then), then we pigi bergantung-keluar kat mana mana. kayz kayz kayz? Then you can get your grinning cat.

Anonymous said...

heeks.. simming pulak...
i meant swimming. SWIM ... where you throw yourself in a huge container with water and you try to move around by tossing your arms and legs around. Imagine, people make this into an olympics events. (dun get me started on 22 people trying to snatch a soccer ball)

Anonymous said...

ehh..penang?? how come i dunno oneeeeeeeeeeeeee?????

iamjamiesher said...

zu,
i want my grinning cat. NOW.
Mari pigi makan.

Timtam,
the fridge is loaded. I can see that. hahaha. Yeah, just booked the flight yesterday. ngiak ngiak ngiak. =P

Anonymous said...

how ah? i try to tie a stone to the grinning cat and then throw it to the altitude, magnitude (duno apa -tude la) you mark. okay?