vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Low


One after another.
I couldn't take it. It's not too late for me to care now, and I'm trying.
People I care about are too far from where I am.
It's all uncertain. The anticipation is a pain.
The fact that I don't know how bad things are isn't helping me much.

I can cope.
Just that I'm sometimes lost. Lost in my own labyrinth of thoughts.
Nothing silly, no worries.
It's OK to question your own questions. Keeps me sane.
Though often I find no answers, nor can I provide.
I wish I could do more with friends around me, but no.
Was it me, or was it them?
My thoughts told me that it doesn't have to be that way. I can do better.
I tried too hard, perhaps?
I'm a no nonsense person when it comes to certain things. It's hard to fake it.
I end up hurting people, cos the truth hurts more than any lies.

I just want to wish my friends well. Thanks to Sumatra, we might need those surgical masks pretty soon.

No comments: