vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Monday, October 22, 2007

Can I get a ...


Last night's race must have been the highlight of the season. Great work by Ferarri. Fantastic teamwork shown by both Felipe Massa and Kimi Raikkonen, then new world champ. I almost forgot about the race and went to sleep, and after receiving the first sms report after the 10th lap, I got up, turn on the TV and was glued for another 2 hours.

Earlier on last evening, I was watching a documentary on NGEO, on the famous prancing horse's mega factory in Maranello, Italy, I was awe strucked. Famous as it is, I have never actually visited a Ferrari website before. I was only gila about the Ferrari Formula 1 car, watch races and also collect model cars. (including those sold at Shell for MYR4.90)

Everything is about perfection. It's awesome. The process of building the ultimate race car was detailed in that documentary, eye opening.

The working environment there is one to die for.

Can I get a job at the Prancing Horse? *waves

Random:
I'd rather be on a production line, doing monotonous jobs rather than being unhappy and forever complaining about how other people are scheming against me. That's paranoia. It's a matter of interpretation. And if one can't even talk to his/her parents with respect, won't think twice about respecting people deemed lesser than he/she is.

No comments: