vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Friday, October 19, 2007

Of Grapes and Ticking Clock

I hate waiting. No, not waiting for people, I have alot of patience for that. Waiting for the time to come by. I hate.

I am more of a spontaneous person. Like, snap lets go. But I've learnt the hard way that some things don't work that way. It has to be planned and carefully thought of.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock ...

Anyway, my parcel finally arrived. I don't know if it was a smart thing they do; where they put a clause (with the smallest font) at the bottom of the redemption form, stating that shipment of goods will take 2-3 weeks to reach. So I don't know exactly when it will arrive at my doorsteps. It was my laptop bag. Its official (through the phone conversation with sis) that I will be using the new bag instead of my sis, cos this bag is Fugly. Why in the world would I want to trade my previous bag for this one? Because a backpack is easier to carry around than a sling. Notebooks aren't light, you know. Not exactly trade, we exchange. That's the only downside of choosing goods online and let the goods be shipped to you, while all you did was move your fingers and click. Other than this, I can't think of anything bad about online shopping.

(and sorry Thamby that you need to drag yourself ke depan pintu in your pj; and that your sweet dream was distrupted =P)

I hate seeded grapes. When I bought it yesterday, I forgot to ask if it was seedless. Grandma told me the seeds can be eaten, no harm. But I don't think our body can digest that, and it'll perhaps come out from your dubur as deco. Ugh. I am not be able to grab a grape, pop it into my and chew happily and swallow. It's so Potong Stim. I'd be busy spitting out seeds and in the end, I'll be segregating seeds and flesh, and I hate that. Hate is a strong word, and I overused it here. Tells you how annoyed I am~

(thanks thamby(again) for putting it into the fridge. ampun ampun, I forgot when I left this morn)

Time's up =) Good Friday people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no sweat, no sweat... just that i had a hard time differentiating whether it was a dream or reality. You know, the doorbell :p

seeds! u're exactly same like az. like cannot even pretend to telan sebiji accidentally.
-.-
my mum also said the seeds can be eaten.. and those from watermelon too.. but i tend not too.. geli la when i see it come out with my faeces still in its original shape. hahahahah!!!