vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Thursday, October 11, 2007

For Better Days

I had a hard time forgetting you, my love. And I had difficulties adjusting to my new love.

Maybe I refused to accept the fact that we had to go seperate ways.
Maybe it was hard to leave someone you're so acquainted with.

After all these years.

I felt as if I was the foreign object placed beside you, a mere accessory. It felt as though I barely knew you, but still we got together, and it was by choice.

Now that we are together, I must confess that I can't promise you all things nice; you're in for a hard time. Your future will be of littered with harsh conditioning, rain and shine. Please bear with me as I try to smooth things out.

For better days. Cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the ala-daytona steering wheel you spent on!!!!!! hahahaha... *sob sob*

Anonymous said...

=P i replaced with the old one OK =PPPPPPPPP