vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pete-a-pan

Politics has never been so interesting. The more diverse it gets, the crazier the story gets. It's like fighting over the who gets more candy and icing on the cake.

Until someone can forget to put their dog in the car. Adoi.

I wasn't aware of Peterpan's new album until Dewa told me about it. He was Peterpan's biggest fan. It's nice to hear that the locals support their own bad, cos they make Good music. I shall try to love our local bands too. Please bring me for gigs. More so if Peterpan or other Indo bands are coming okay? Me love live bands too. So please.

Peterpan

I bought their new album after I came back from Bali. Speaking of Bali, yes, I haven't finish blogging about it. Soon, I promise. After I get the rest of the pictures from my home PC.

What do you think of a person who is ignorant about the ongoings in the country? I always believed that knowing a little something about everything is never a bad thing. I've stood by that, and I embrace that entirely. The Internet is a vast knowledge vault. It's almost boundless. Need I say more?

I've been asked questions that put me in an awkward situation. Of course, my reply wasn't a natural response as I would to a close friend, but rather a calculated response required of someone walking on the edge. It happens so often nowadays that I needn't think it through to come up with it. I can blurt it out with ease. I am still very selective of people I share my life with. Too often I had my trust compromised, can someone tell me why these scheming people are even worth my attention and care? Want to thank my yhsif buddies, I treasure you most.

Life only gets harder when you have choices. Options. You weigh the pros and cons. What is right and wrong. What is needed and what is not. But what if both choices are seemingly just as good, you're forced to make that choice. But how? Gut feeling? Instinct? What feels right at that moment? But when a choice had been made, how often do we have second thoughts on something that had been decided on? And why is it that most of the time, the other option seemed to so much more attractive than the one we've made after we've made that choice?

James Blunt's Same Mistake is a beautiful song.

1 comment:

Bali Hotel said...

Relax under the sun on the tropical paradise where the sea breeze pamper your body and soul. It is a great holiday time and visit Bali. There are various choices of Bali hotels and villas for your vacation.