vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Endless Spirals


I rarely write about my dreams anymore. I can't seem to remember them like I used to in detail. Makes me wonder if I've lost that ability? Like all others, I don't always know what's coming ahead of time. Like the rest of us mortal souls, we can only see what's ahead when we go round the bend. Come what may, I always tell myself, what's more important is the capacity and ability to cope and deal with whatever the Higher powers may throw at you.

Life stories can be very interesting, the worse it is the better; people are willing to spend hours listening to you. Of how much crap can one take, how bitch people can be, and how shitty people make your life and the list goes on. On the other hand, listening to someone telling how they overcame shitty situation is indeed a bore. Instead of enlightening, people might even think of you as a self-absorbed.

People don't have to know how much you've gone through to understand and accept you as a person. You don't have to be bitter and feed off sympathy to make your life interesting. You know your worth and no one should ever pull you down from where you once stood tall.

We can never prepare ourselves for what's yet to come, but we are in full control on how we want things to proceed.


No comments: