vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Friday, June 26, 2009

P@sSw0Rd


Sometimes we are the victims of our own creation.


What's the use of uber up-to-date security measures that came in the form of Passwords when after all the painstaking implementation and forcing poor staffs to remember MORE passwords (also more advanced patterns needed - involving symbols, numbers and caps? And throw in at least 10 cycles before a password can be reused?)

We have our workaround to this too. Write those passwords down and leave it lying around the desk or better, stick on the monitor for easy reference, to avoid the hassle of having it reset by a third-party helpdesk (I email you you email my boss my boss email back to you) which is obviously involves alot of work and TIME and any time consuming redundant process that directly affect work productivity will then affect our KPI and subsequently our Bonus. That's alot to risk.

My vote, write them down. Yes. That's my vote.

No comments: