vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Monday, June 08, 2009

Whispering Devils


Angels and Demons was a good one.

I've been wanting to watch this but don't seem to be able to find time. I'm getting the dosage of break I need now out of TL-ness. So I get to slack everyday and not worry about work until the end of the month.

I realised that I have got used to the daily routine of waking up each day, get out of bed, leave the house and get myself on the roads, just like tens and thousands of other people get stuck in the daily crawl.

When I take a break, I find myself still thinking about work, worry about not going to bed early, worry about not getting enough rest, had some voices in my head telling me tomorrow's a work day and all the anxieties that come with it. It's annoying. Very annoying.

Now that I've got what I needed, to leave all the thoughts at work behind, I seriously need to get my mind Off it.

May the dark force be with me.


1 comment:

zu said...

I watched it too. It was surprisingly ... exciting. (ok, maybe i get excited a lil too easily)

The anti-matter lab was TOTALLY different than what i've imagined when I read the book.