vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

100th!

Pop a cork and CELEBRATE!!!
.
..
...
Ok. It's my hundredth. Chill, won't be asking anyone to celebrate this with me, but heck, what an achievement. *thinks* hey.. I think I've reached the 100th mark before, through Friendster blog, until M blocked the site. Sheesh. Nevermind. The world is never short of blogging sites. Heh.

Speaking about TechnoStress (NO, I'm not talking about TECHNO, I was referring to TECHNOlogy), I just had to agree that it has taken over the traditional ways of communication, in fact, taken over by storm. *Yawns* I don't even want to go there.

**
For the past few weeks...

It was such an excitement to meet up with long lost friends again. Those you got to know during badminton crazy teenage years, who you've lost touch with eons ago. It's simply amazing how small the circle appears to be when you start to gather your old friends back. Still sharing the same enthusiasm for the same sport that brought us together. Cheers.

**

Dough chase. Everyone's got a hot feet when it comes to this. Heh. So hot are their feet that it burned the head. So F. Tak civil langsung.
This is what happens when the brain isnt coordinating the motor movements properly.
I thought someone was killed last night, dismembered, and packed into a rubbish bag. Notice the brown coloured juice flowing out? Might be blood.. Hot are their feet that they don't have time to clear up the mess the make.

Cutest things on earth are Innocent looking.
The looks, I was referring to.

And this is just for you, Thamby :
Why was I not invited to your grand opening?!

Pictures paints a thousand words. (I'm lazy to write..that's what it Meant)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dey, can't you see 2 org pekerja??? it refers to you and me, and me being the boss! how could you say not being at the so called upacara perasmian? muahaha... and i shall fire you if you paint my name wrongly again ;p

ladybug said...

Congratulations! I hope you get to play badminton again with your old friends! It's a lot of fun. :-)

suki_jAy_lee said...

oh ya, worldis small ya... hope to meet u soon!

iamjamiesher said...

Boss..
la illah... boss itu include pekerja kaaa?? I should be made a partner!! -.-
heh. you noticed the spelling mistake eh? soree laa boss, thambi tak glamour sangat..wil repaint. I bet the shop sells ONLY purple roses..

Ladybug,
nice to meet ya.

Sukijaylee!
Waiting for you to come back!