vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Listen listen listen to Meeee..

I don't have the attention span of a flea. In fact, I pay 110% attention when I listen to people. And I remember things. As it is.

However, its a challenge to listen to this ONE person. While I normally start my day high on energy, all prepared to battle the jam and traffic police out on the roads. No problems.
Talking to this Particular person, it changes things. It's a challenge to pay attention to that person when your focused mind decides against you, and your mind start wandering off.
Not only does the mind wanders far far away from where you should be, them came the sleep-triggering talk. The kind that will make you fall asleep Immediately. It's hard to hold your head up straight and look into that person's eye when when your eyes are not cooperating with your brain. The effects are almost immediate.

I'm still trying to figure out what caused this. The face? The words? I wonder.

The most surprising part was that, it not only happened to me. Same goes for the other 2. Something is wrong. I wonder what would happen if that person gives a Demo presentation to the board of directors? The after effects can be disastrous...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its entirely caused by you. Sudah naik gian. (Gian starbucks... *chuckle*)

iamjamiesher said...

-.- hehe. Sis...tarak comments..