vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Catch a Fly? I caught no ball!

Babbles:
There are some interesting posts on Malaysia-Today.net. Especially those that exposed the details on how corrupted our government is. Did you realise that our ministers and candidates came up funnier responses now that the Elections are near? *chuckles*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I advertise ads from Nuffnang but I can't be bothered to notice whatever is appearing on the top of my blog, but this one caught my eye.

Kiap kiap a fly? What the heck.


Walaw...

-.-" Walaw eh ...


WALAWWWW EH!


Now, would you excuse me, I need to kiap some flies.

++ Update:
I managed 35 flies, but I'm not consistent! Needs alot of hand eye coordination and I gave up after 15 minutes of playing. =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA

since when you got such GOOD sense of humor?
Angin really byk baik ar...


even today's post looked much more COLOURFUL! I know who to find dee.. to make cheer you up when you're 'down'... *grins*

iamjamiesher said...

It happens when I don't try to hard to make people laugh =P