vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Saturday, February 02, 2008

My Midnight Rant

I am tired of being questioned as to why I don't do this this and this.

Kept bombarding me with questions as to why I still didn't do this this and that.

"Like I told you before."

What'dya say har??

Llalallalalalalla~

Sometimes people don't see anything wrong with themselves, and can only find flaws on people. And they need to point that out so that you make that change, and in turn make them look better. Well, yeah, you can't see your own head with your 2 eyes, I'm not gonna argue on that one, but how far do you have to look to realise that you are flawed too? Look no further.

The human mind is a complex entity, I agree

I appreciate people pointing out my mistakes, I'm more than willing to listen. But when they start to put the blame on me because of their own incompetence, you can fark off. I had my variations versus you and your one and only specialty, and you blame me? Me? Just because you didn't get what you wanted, and stood there like a fool, you put the blame on me. And I gota change to make you look better. You can put it on Akon, he'd be happy to take the blame from you. Bahhhh...

Sad little thing.

For the gazillion-th time, you won't get what you want from me. No such thing as "I was required to ...." It was supposed to be all fun. What requirements and what reputation to uphold? All bullsh*t. It's all stupid analysis and a result of overrating yourself. BAHHH.

You and your specialty deserved a piece of my mind too. But you didn't get that slice from me, cos I don't think it's necessary. I am busy changing myself for the better, not taking the easy way out by blaming others for my shortcomings.

Now I hate myself for drinking teh tarik earlier on. I need some sleep! *roll eyes*

No comments: