vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

February is almost Over!

We're almost at the end of the second month of 2008. Blink of an eye.

2 months gone. 10 more months to come. We're all imperfect human beings. We've sinned, we've wronged. Not just ourselves, other people as well. So with so much bad things/damage done in 2 months, and that means Karma has another 10 months to punish us. *gasps* *mai siao siao*

Things I've done (so far)
------------------------------------
1) I've shifted my attention to non-fiction books. I need donations. Thank you.
2) Kiss my boss goodbye, it's time to move on, out of my comfort zone seeking thrills. =K
3) Travel for the first time after my last 3 years without a vacation. (soon, I mean tmr!)
4) Saw Switchfoot LIVE!!
5) Spend a bomb on myself -.-

*
I never felt so disgusted, until yesterday. Not gonna say anything about it here.
Karma's got 10 more months to punish me if I carry that disgusted feeling for more than 1 day.

So I'm just gonna keep quiet this time.

Btw, kiap-ing some flies help me keep calm. Not me alone. Cos I managed intro the game to my neighbouring colleagues, and force them to play. They just brushed me off and say "Wah..Don't want la, what for tangkap lalat, ishhh kau ni." HAHAHA.

In the midst of "seriousness" in the normally peaceful silence, came the sound "poik poik poik", and almost at cue, you'll see raised eyebrows, heads bobbing up from their respective cubicles, and all shared a hearty laugh. Adult cuteness. Heh.

I'll miss them.

No comments: