vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Monday, February 11, 2008

It Irritates Me

Babbles:
I am allergic to copy cats and braggers. They give me brain pain. Chronic brain pain. It affects my eyes too.


*installs copycat/braggers alert
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I found a cat resting underneath my car. Instead of running off like most cats do, she meowed at me. Cubiness. Green eyes. Fat tail.

Grrr.

I'm thinking of keeping her. *Grins*

Happy Chinese New Year!!

It's only February, second month of 2008. I am not surprised nobody made any resolutions for the new year. We're living amongst people who still practices Stone Age mentality.

A friend had an extra car that she needed someone to drive back to Alor Setar. I am driving my own car back for Chinese New Year, so she needed to find someone else. Apparently, most of my friends from AlorSetar already had their plans worked out, so she had to look for someone else.

So one fine day, I received a call from this friend, telling me that she managed to find a friend's friend to drive it back to Alor Setar. Great. So all I need to do was to hand over the keys to him. Arranging the meeting wasn't hard. Handing it over wasn't hard too. All that I had in mind was to take everything out of her car trunk, dump them into mine, and hand over the keys. Well, I was aware that I left a steering lock, that's it. And the key to the steering lock, car key and a leather key chain that binds them together.

That was it. All he had was the car key, steering lock key, a key chain and a bloody steering lock.

And all he had to do was to drive the car back to Alor Setar, get paid, and say bye bye. The instruction was simple. The task was simple.

When the car arrived at Alor Setar the next day, my friend did not suspected anything wrong. Nothing seemed to be missing from an empty car, duh, besides the fact that the car stinked so bad - it felt like being in a gigantic closed ashtray. Bah.

He smiled and hand over the key. Just a single key. My friend was thinking that I was being very careful that I removed the key chain and even removed the steering lock that she didn' bother asking him about the rest of the keys. Who would have thought???

-____________________________________-"

He took everything he could with him, and still manage to smile at you. Aw yucks!
What kind of mentality is this? That drove him to do what he did? GAWD. It's just a steering lock and a key chain! So unbelievable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg, so tham-sim! but then again, orang tamak selalu rugi! hahahaha