vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Friday, January 25, 2008

My neighbour says the darnest things!

I overheard;

Woman: Ehhh you know, my car, myvi, i drove up this highway AKLEH everyday. And you know when I go up the slope, I need to press the accelerator until its touching the base, but my max speed 30-40kmph only.
Man: Oh??
Woman: Yalarh! This car har..aiyooo... very hard to drive around easily. (mumbles)
Man: Did you drive up with 3rd or 4th gear?
Woman: (thinks for a while) Where got 3rd and 4th gear?! Auto only got D, 2 and L!

(me: -____________________________-")


Man: Oh no no, what I meant by 3rd or 4th gear was D. An auto car doesn't mean they skip gear shifts altogether, the difference is that its done automatically.
Woman: Owhh.. (ponders)
Man: Or easy, you can just dig a hole at the base so you can further jam it down. *chuckes*

(me: HAHAHHAHAHAH)

No comments: