vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Friday, January 25, 2008

Mandat kononnya

"If I get the same mandate, I would be very happy,"

"I don’t think so (can retain the 2004 results). If I get it, I would be very happy. I mean, I am being very very practical,"

His choice of words. Very sad.

Yet he is still sitting around doing nothing to improve things.
And as we speak, he is jetting off to Zurich, Switzerland now.

"I would not know whether they would be influenced or not but I think Malaysians now are better informed and capable of thinking better,"

Of course we are better informed now. Not through mainstream newspapers. All lies.
And we were never stupid. What makes you think we weren't thinking with straight brains previously? We believed in DrM's decision for you to succeed him, not because we think you can.


Asked whether BN sees Keadilan adviser Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim as a threat in the coming elections, Abdullah said: "He is not a threat. Who is he to threaten us?"

Oh, you so don't know what this Anwar guy is capable of. He beat you hands down in the head department. *grins*

tired of being pushed around

No comments: