vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Sunday, January 13, 2008

A bit of fresh air, please?

Babbles:
Assemblyman shot dead. What next?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



This is very much needed now.

What is better than to wake up to this view every morning?
It sets a good mood all day long.

This is just exactly what we do not have here. Besides polluted air and a whole lot of other noises. And not to forget, the jam.

Anyway, I wasn't going to discuss about that here. I practically just ... live with the imperfect living environment. That's not too hard, no? It's a matter of perspective.

I met up with an old friend recently. After so many years apart, amazingly it still felt as comfortable as it was the last time we met.

Again, I wasn't going to discuss about that.

Opportunities in life are looked for, I never had the luxury of it falling in front of my face. At a certain point in life, you yearn for a change, for things to change. I have a long list of to-do-things, but I have yet to get any of the major ones done. So my resolutions for the year 2008, is to get the things done.

In case you were wondering where did I keep my all important to-do-list, paiseh, I do not keep a physical copy. It's all in my head.

You can liken it to keeping all the names of your important clients in a single database, and risk losing it all when the server crashes.

Nevermind, I'll remember important ones, and the rest, there's always room for a change.

Happy New Year!

No comments: