vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Eye-splattering!


What do you know about bird droppings?

They deface the surface of whatever they hit, which is caused by the acidic secretions of fungi that live within the droppings, have a corrosive effect.

It's funny how birds "operate". I meant, do business. They just park themselves somewhere, and then just do whatever needed to be done, right there and then. It's an "anywhere anytime" thing.


While they were chirping around happily...
While they were sleeping, standing and sh*tting...
While they were admiring the sunset whilst perching on the best spot they could find...

And when they are done, they leave, along with aplenty of splatters, and that's for you to clean up.

I always strive to start my day with a smile, of which I normally do.
Most of the time, I end my day with more smiles.
But it's hard to smile when you find your car a few splatters, early in the morning.

I cursed at birds who weren't there at the time I discover their little "artwork". I'm puzzled.

Why does birds do it that way??

Cats dig holes and cover them up after they were done.
Dogs ... depends. Some are toilet trained, those who aren't, just shit anywhere. Some sniff sniff and eat it. Yuck. Well, that's a whole other story.
Rabbits, tiny balls of dung.
Elephants ... umm...Nevermind.

I suddenly thought of a brilliant metaphor. This free-sh*tting behavior.
First thing that came to mind was, the Man on Top, what was he doing? Si BirLahWee (belah-we) - literal translation - Jom belah!
We have been constantly cleaning up sh*t, oh wait, we didn't. We chose to live with it.
That Bird of a man leave our roofs with loads of, well, splatter. Watch out, more to come.

Chinese New Year is around the corner, we want our roofs squeaky clean, so please go elsewhere and do your thang, okay?

No comments: