vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Lawnmower

Babbles:
I still have a little green patch left.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you know about sticking to what you knew better?

Or ... stick to people who knew your hair better?

Nevermind.

I went to Times Square yesterday, and thought of getting a haircut there. The first salon that came to mind was "Thomas and Guy". So I went around looking for it, not realizing that they had relocated to Jln. Bukit Bintang. So I walked around the mall, and saw Michael and Guys. As I was walking by, the lady at the desk called out, and gave me a flyer.

I was torn between going back to my usual hairstylist, or opting for a new one. But then my mind managed to give me a solid reason to try that one out, "How bad can a short haircut go wrong?"

I decided to give it a try, and walked in.

"Wash and cut, please."

I stupidly ask if her boss was Thomas' brother, Michael. She chuckled and said, "No, this is a different one. (DuH~). Alot of people are using Name and Guys."

I said, "Yeah, funny thing is that, all the stylist here are girls, zero guys." She chuckled.

Anyway, note the difference in spelling, Guy (ghee) vs Guys. They're messing with the name. Hahah. Michael and GUYS (as in the crew of female hairdressers).

During the rinsing process, I was beginning to think that I made a mistake by walking in. She was suppose to be cleaning my hair, not giving me facial. Wth. And not to mention that my entire collar got wet. -.-"

If I hadn't had enough, then out came my "designated" stylist. I smell smoke. Perhaps she didn't even bother washing her hands with SOAP before proceeding with her duty. Bloody ciggy + smoke stained fingers touching my hair! ...

I am so used to having my hair cut after its blown dry. She cut my hair, wet. I asked her if she was going to cut my hair wet, she just said "yeah, wet cut." I replied saying, "Can I have it cut after its blown dry? It feels weird."

"You'll be fine..."

-.-" Stylists are stubborn people. Anyway I am not gonna show any pictures here.

Now, how bad can a short hair cut go? Not bad, just close to being bald.

Happy New Year, people!

2 comments:

TZ said...

wow! you are a risk taker... I never like to change hairstylist or try out new hairstylist.

Anyway, i'm very curious to see your new hairstyle... can I request for the picture... :->

iamjamiesher said...

no presents for christmas, tz.
no pictures =P