vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Thursday, January 10, 2008

What'dya say? Ego?

Often I hear about groups of girls have problems with other girls over the smallest things.

I felt the same too. Rarely I hear of guys having man problems with each other. Cos they can - take it like a man. Girls = lots of Drama.

That statement still stands, until yesterday.
I've seen first hand how guys have their own version of "drama" too. While girls are so much the real dramamama, guys are worse. They have a fragile Huge Ego.

Unhappy men = dented Ego.

Their reaction to it is abit funny to me. They drew long faces. Stage walkouts. Thank god no vulgarities and name calling, cos they are a bunch of civilised people.

But then again, my point is that, girls aren't the only dramamamas. We have dramapapas too. Woohoo!

No comments: