vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

10 Things


10 things that I can do:

  1. Coordinate my hands and legs to work together and retrieve a shuttlecock with a racket *grins*
  2. Make ends meet.
  3. Spend time with my family, distance is not a problem. Travelling isn't a problem either.
  4. Be glad that I still have them.
  5. Be glad I have my partner in crime, Thamby
  6. We spy!
  7. Get lost in music with my Ipod.
  8. Spend time thinking about other more important things in life than monograms.
  9. Watch E! all day.
  10. Be Online all day!
10 things I still can't do:
  1. Speak canto fluently (such a failure :o)
  2. Earn a bomb monthly on interests I don't have to work another day HAHA
  3. Quit my job in an instance and take a year off to travel.
  4. Be a fake.
  5. Own a place I can call mine.
  6. Keep a dog/cat.
  7. Survive on Chocolate alone. Bahh (I never will haha)
  8. Get a new car.
  9. Buy my parents + me a trip to Paris. (Dad's romantic you know?!)
  10. Sleep until late afternoon on weekends because of the TV sound.
5 things I will never get:
  1. M
  2. Acceptance. Face it.
  3. There are only two for now.
  4. Other things are not impossibible.
  5. It's a matter of time.
5 things I wished never happened:
  1. Cancer.
  2. Pain.
  3. I'm glad for other things that took place.
  4. They happen for a reason.
  5. Reason to make you wiser.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p/s: Tagged: Thamby, Az, Zu (others who wished to be tagged, pls tag yourself =P )
Haha. Think hard.

No comments: