vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My hair is Alive

My hair was in such a sorry state I can't take a second look at it. How did I survive for 2 weeks (from my supposed monthly visit) with those mess (its not messy, just too neat) atop my head? Colleagues and friends were like "What happened to your hair??"
What's wrong with you people!
It got longer that it can longer stand on ends. So I just let it lie around, sideways and all ways~

I just wanted to keep it a bit longer. But hor, I can never let each day never pass by without me thinking getting a haircut. Tell me how larH!

It's just odd with so much hair heh?

Anyway, I gave in today. Too much and its cramping my brain.

By the way, I think I swallowed a few strands of my hair. Is it OK to have some "foreign body" in my internal system?

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/ripleys/database/ep_401a.html

I didn't chew on hair. Just swallowed a few. But if I swallow whenever I went for a haircut, sooner or later I might end up needing a surgery to remove that chunk of hardened piece of fossil from my stomach? Gee. I get goosebumps now. This is scary.


Eeks!

Coloured hair. *gulps* - I can feel it at the back of my throat.

*
Monogram sucks. I LOATHE.
I never had anything against it until ... Let's not go there, shall we?

*
At this age, its not easy to avoid the Bomb question people always drop right in your face. Something that can be phrased in a million ways. When are you going to find your other half?
Find? Excuse me??
I don't understand how it work in that way, pardon my shallowness.
How can I be there for someone when I have yet to settle matters of my own?
It will not be an overnight thing. Not this. And I can't see how anyone can allow themselves to commit to people they see no future with. Just the heat of the moment.

You know you have to get over somebody when you break up. But you go over and over the details of how he/she did it, why he/she did it and what you could have done to prevent it. You keep rewriting the story trying to get all the answers, or you just bury the questions and never fully grieve the loss. But if you're constantly rewriting the life of the person you once share your life with, you're not moving on with your own life.

I don't think anyone gets over a breakup completely.
It's just part of you that will always be there for the rest of your life. What helps you to get over it is the fact that you can see them in a different light after all you have gone through. People show their true colours when they are under awkward and difficult situations.

Now when you think back about the things you did, you'll be glad that those awful things happen, for a good reason.

I just can't accept it back. I can't.

No comments: