vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Stranger than Fiction

I had a strange dream last night. It happen rather too soon, soon after I hit the bed. I remembered hearing the grill door clanking and thought to myself,

"That's my cue. Disappear. Immediately."

I was checking my laundry, which was suppose to take up the entire drying area. Only managed to take up half. Hehe.

I went back into my room, fluffed my pillows, off the lights and drop dead on my bed.

This morning I woke up, felt the most bizarre feeling. It shot into my brains, I recalled everything.
I was in the room after I've heard the clanking of the grill door. Someone walked in and went into the bathroom soon after. I got out of the room, went out to the balcony and checked my laundry. Again. I tiptoed my way back to my room, through the living and the dining place. It was then I hear cursing and loud grumbles on why people are so inconsiderate and take up so much space at the drying area. How can anyone do this? Llalallalalal. The rest were just babbles. Can't hear a thing. I was so pissed, that I stomped into my room, gave it a good slam.

That's about what I dreamt of last night. I got spooked. It was planned that way, but it didn't happen, but it cross over into my dream.

But still ... my part time job is top secret. *Grins*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, there Agent 0729! Agent 929 here says hie! :p

iamjamiesher said...

pffftttt...
fall out!!!