vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Friday, August 17, 2007

Games People Play

I have to admit that I grew up playing the most absurd games.


...


This is certainly something that I will never master. Not to mention I might not have the chance to ever do this again. I had a better time laughing when people fall on their faces. Or just by looking at this event makes me laugh. You know, like really laugh. This game certainly needs good eyes-hands-legs coordination and also the ability to maintain the same set of movements for like 50metres? The movements you need to do for maximum speed is just too funny. Some people were just brilliant at this.

Egg and spoon. Obviously we do not have the luxury of breaking eggs, therefore it was replaced with a ping pong ball. A ping pong ball is a zillion times lighter than an egg, and instead of holding the spoon with the pingpong ball, we had to use our mouth to mmm grab hold of the spoon. Eyes focused on the spoon under your nose, and the ball on the spoon threatening to fall off each time you missed your timing was a tremendous effort. It's draining, mentally.

Imagine if we were to use real eggs.

If anyone ever thought of including these as part of the program lineup, please invite me, I would love to relive those days.



...
Even if it means I must be prepared to fall flat on my face. *grins*

No comments: