vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Damn oh?

The last thing on earth that I need is more troubles. How naive.
If I managed to get through all the things thrown at my face at this point of my life, what else is there to fear? What is so hard at all?

If I have to change my lifestyle to accommodate my current situation, I can handle that. Take public transportations? No problem. What is so hard about it when its not like my first time squeezing with other people, inhaling lots of BO (don't have to remind me how ahem it smelt like), and sticky sticky people accidentally/purposely greasing you.

You know how cars get so worn out and aged through all the years of crunching miles and miles and more miles. Of course the most notable signs of a well-aged car is the bad pickup. It almost felt like its 10 times more heavier than it should be. Seriously, I have nothing against people digging nose in public (I'm being sarcastic, sorry), but I have to admit that I am always the one catching a glimpse of people doing it, publicly. There was this one time when I was on my way back home, I was driving on the rightmost lane, supposedly the fast lane. There was a old black Iswara Aeroback who nonchalantly swerved into my lane, while her index finger was busy digging into her right nostril. I guess that's what you do to power up your car? A clean nostril, or two. Anybody?

No comments: