vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Love

I fell in love since the day I first lay my eyes on you. But I was too young to understand how it all works. I could only see. And wonder. And keep my thoughts to myself.

A lot of people have been around you. Beside you. Near you. In you.
I didn't like how other people treated you, those other than my family. So much disregard.

Years and years gone by, I am still seeing and wondering. Patience, patience. One day you'll be mine. Just be patient.

The time came. Like anything else, we needed time to adjust to each other's presence, but it didn't take long. I have been watching and learning all these while, it's not that hard. But it was short lived. I left town to further my studies. I had no choice but to leave you behind. I had to.
But three years later, you joined me in KL when I was in my third year. It made a lot of difference. Nothing has been the same since.

There were so much love I had for you. The years I spent caring, and making sure you were always at your best, I would rather starve just to make sure that you were alright. My heart shattered when I found out someone intruded your personal space and took everything you had with you. You son of a b*tch. Yet, you could still accompany me to my first job interview. Well, I didn't get that job, cos clearly my mind wasn't there, it was still in a state of shock, in serious denial and in pain.

You've been with me through thick and thin. Through the hard times. I remember those nights when I needed to just get out of that room and clear my head a lil bit, you were there with me. When I needed to escape reality for once, you were there with me. When sometimes the pain was just too much to bear, you were there. There was no one else I could talk to. You never ask, but you were all ears. Always unaffected by any disturbance, that's what I like about you. The long drives you took me on eases my mind, with the windows wound down, my favourite songs playing on the stereo. I felt calm.

It's hard to say goodbye now. You were a need, more than a necessity, but yet you brought so much joy and been to so many places with me.

The only pieces that I can take with me were also the ones that I put in. Memories stay forever.

I hoped for the best, and come a time when we meet again, I'd like to meet your other half.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn... u're making me emo oso.. dunno why i have such a strong feeling towards your love oso... bye bye love and thank you for the kltour+beefnoodles memory *sobs*

Anonymous said...

wey, apa dah jadi? Selling your beloved Kelisa?

iamjamiesher said...

Zu,
For the third time, I do not drive a Kelisa. =P

Thamb,
its gonna be different. It's hard to imagine. my love......