vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Blind?


No, not me.Stars are Blind.
I thought it was Gwen Stefani's new single. Paris does sound like Gwen.
Then I thought, finally she's doing something that is against the definition of dumb blondes.
StarsAreBlind, surprisingly I kinda like that song!

On a different note ...

I've never watch a single episode of Paris and Nicole's The Simple Life. (*Whoops, I'm still talking about Paris, scratch different note)
No. I did not finally made up my mind to watch that, but it was by mere coincidence that I finally see what its like. I'm not a big fan, no offence.
But upon seeing that show on TV, I guessed its true that stars are blind. They have no idea what feels like for those who had to work hard the make ends meet. All they did there were to mess things up, bring chaos, fool around and have a good time. Welcome to the new-age Reality shows. See how much things have changed. From Gossip Mags to Television, to online Broadcasting. I blame Technology.

End note:
I'm a BIG fan of Gwen Stefani. Not PH. Couldn't be bothered about Reality TVs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heard it at RickDees today... was darn surprised it was sung by P.Hilton!!! Downloaded it once I came home.. bwahahahaha...

am one of those millions who sinfully liked it too.

iamjamiesher said...

watch The Simple Life and it'll ruin your impression that she finally did something smart.

Anonymous said...

BWahahaha... im back.
Yeh, i agree... ah gwen rocks BIG TIME