vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A Thing for Numbers

While I was driving to work this morning, I had a rather rude encounter with lady driver, Malaysian style. She conveniently swerved in from nowhere and nearly hit my car. @#$%%*& (yes..I did curse~)

It carries the registration number : 4777. And I thought 47 (read in chinese and you might get the idea? - Dead). I have a thing for numbers, no, not calculations, but my mind does a quick shuffle with the numbers, and came up with permutations of the set of number. So with so much time spent on the roads, I guess I'm all about numbers now~ (I am sensitive to certain numbers, and I can permutate that REALLY fast. Like ZAP~)

But this particular morning, after the 4777 encounter, I saw 5777. *raised eyebrows* Hmm. Coincidence. My mind had already wandered off, thinking perhaps I'll get to see more of the 777 series?

I was stuck in a rather unusual crawl today, along the Besraya Highway. Not that it bothers me at all; I was entertained by Hitz.Fm's Morning Crew Rudy and JJ. Ever noticed that the songs played by the DJs always sound better than those you have on CD - even though they're the same song? I've tried playing the tracks on the CD randomly (to confuse my mind and make it believe that its just like Hitz.Fm - without a DJ and commercial breaks), I'll still find my itchy hands reaching for the "Next" button, or I'll keep replaying the same song that I liked. Perhaps there's no Next button when a song is played on Air, and I HAD to listen to it or switch Stations. But the thing is, no matter how much I dislike a song, I'll still listen to it (with an exception : KTownClan..I cannot tahan..). To make it worse, my car stereo comes with a cute lil' remote control, which means that I don't even have to stretch out to reach the "Next" button. Technology..sheesh..

Out on the roads...

I saw 6777. At another turn, 3777 and 2777!!!
*raised both eyebrows*
OK..Did I just saw 2,3,4,5,6 & 777, on the same stretch of the road?
It must be cool to have 777 on ya car number plate~ B*tch~

No comments: